Wow. 7 months is a long time. It's been 7 months since I've posted and Sawyer was 7 months old when I did. The 14 month old that currently resides in our home and hearts is a totally different being now. As are we. I've been absent from documenting his world for several reasons:
- Carey came home from his training in late August and there's been some adjustment in schedules and coordination
- I entered the thesis phase of my Master's program and thus fell down a rabbit hole. The only reason I picked up my computer was for research or writing.
- I completed and defended my thesis which meant that I didn't touch my computer for almost six weeks.
- We were traveling 7 out of the 8 weekends around Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Sawyer went through a series of really tough colds (including a 4 day fever over 103).
- I recognized that I was suffering from postpartum depression (and had been for some time).
We are starting to recover from all of these things and I am looking forward to getting back to sharing and documenting the world we're living in.
Keep an eye for some catch up posts to see pictures I've been taking all along (but just never managed to post).