Skip to main content

Boys of Summer

Clearly I am behind on the blog. We've been taking lots of pictures but with all the travel and school and increase in work, I haven't been able to take the time to do more posts. So there will be a bunch at once. Here are some pictures from our summer adventures. 

First time swimming. He LOVED it! 
Hanging out with Grandaddy
Smiling with Nana

Sawyer spending time with my grandparents
 We managed to spend some time with my sister's family this summer. They came to stay and I watched all three boys while my sister and sister-in-law went to a wedding. It was an adventure!

Seth playing in the backyard

Rory making sure that Sawyer was still sleeping by watching the monitor

Sawyer watching the rain

Playdough in the kitchen floor

The drool is out of control

the view when we walk into Sawyer's room



"Helping" Aunt Rachael with laundry

Spending time with "Aunt Debbie". Derrell's mom and Sawyer's favorite babysitter

bathtime excitement

He hadn't learned to put his feet down yet 
So tired he fell asleep chewing on his toy

Out of control hair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends are Family

We had a wonderful visit in Charlotte. It went by way too fast as usual but was lots of fun. We walked on the greenway close to Derrell and Lindsay's (rental) house, went to see their new house that they are buying, had a cookout with the Clark family, had brunch with our friends Steve and Darcy and their baby, Chloe, and Sawyer got to go see Derrell's work truck. Pictures below!

Fun, Fun, Fun

I apologize for the bad resolution of the pictures, but sometimes my phone is more handy than the camera. We've been working hard on tummy time and Sawyer's muscle control. He's been wiggling like crazy. Most days he only lasts 2-3 minutes on his belly but this particular day he was having a grand time. He's really holding his head up well! Airplane Baby

Rollin'

It's finally the weekend. Although these days, I think the weekends are as exhausting as the week days. I have both boys all day and we've somehow managed to pack the days full. Last night we were able to play outside for a little bit before dinner. Sawyer is getting pretty good with this toy that our friends the Flaggs gave us. I don't even know what it's called but you roll around on it. He really wanted to play yard hockey but Oscar wouldn't sleep or lay on a blanket, he just wanted to nurse and be held. Initially Sawyer did really well with the fact that the baby needed so much. I don't know if it is because Carey is gone or because it's been two months, but Sawyer seems to have less and less patience with me and Oscar. I have to keep reminding myself that he is four. And when you are tired, hungry, and four, patience is not a strong suit. Then again, when you are tired, hungry and thirty-four, patience isn't much of a strong suit either. :) ...