Skip to main content

Step by Step, Day by Day

So we are really behind on the blog already. I have wanted to do the series of pictures that track Sawyer's growth in the same way. I actually took this picture when he was one month (February 2) so even though it is almost 3 weeks late on posting this was him at one month. He was not a happy camper but we took it anyway.


At one month he is becoming much more alert and beginning to track things. He is starting to be more consistent with feeding and sleeping. He has a bunch of baby acne that comes and goes and still doesn't like to be naked. Needless to say, he's not getting that many baths. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends are Family

We had a wonderful visit in Charlotte. It went by way too fast as usual but was lots of fun. We walked on the greenway close to Derrell and Lindsay's (rental) house, went to see their new house that they are buying, had a cookout with the Clark family, had brunch with our friends Steve and Darcy and their baby, Chloe, and Sawyer got to go see Derrell's work truck. Pictures below!

Fun, Fun, Fun

I apologize for the bad resolution of the pictures, but sometimes my phone is more handy than the camera. We've been working hard on tummy time and Sawyer's muscle control. He's been wiggling like crazy. Most days he only lasts 2-3 minutes on his belly but this particular day he was having a grand time. He's really holding his head up well! Airplane Baby

Rollin'

It's finally the weekend. Although these days, I think the weekends are as exhausting as the week days. I have both boys all day and we've somehow managed to pack the days full. Last night we were able to play outside for a little bit before dinner. Sawyer is getting pretty good with this toy that our friends the Flaggs gave us. I don't even know what it's called but you roll around on it. He really wanted to play yard hockey but Oscar wouldn't sleep or lay on a blanket, he just wanted to nurse and be held. Initially Sawyer did really well with the fact that the baby needed so much. I don't know if it is because Carey is gone or because it's been two months, but Sawyer seems to have less and less patience with me and Oscar. I have to keep reminding myself that he is four. And when you are tired, hungry, and four, patience is not a strong suit. Then again, when you are tired, hungry and thirty-four, patience isn't much of a strong suit either. :) ...